- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
This site collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide this site with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us via the website or through email.
How will we use your data?
This site collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Our Company may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- At this time we do not share any information with partner companies.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
This site securely stores your data at a secure location in the United States.
This site will keep your data for as long as needed. Once this time period has expired or is no longer needed, we will remove your data by deleting it.
This site would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
Until further notice, at this time, we are not doing this.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop This site from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of this site..
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
This site would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request this site for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that this site correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request this site to complete the information you believe is incomplete. Please note that it is your responsibility to provide accurate information.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that this site erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that this site restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to this site’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that this site transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – This site uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – This site uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. This site does not share data with third parties for advertising purposes. We do not share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result. There is a pop up cookie notice at the bottom of the web page.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us